In our first child safety guide, we focused specifically on safety in the first six months of life. In this guide, on the other hand, we will tackle the topic of security for our baby from 6 to 12 months when the child is more autonomous and starts moving.
This is why it can more easily be put in danger if we are not careful to create a safe environment for our child. In fact, the child begins to walk and get into the mouth of everything, so you have to be very careful and follow our safety guide.
- Equipped with the electrical system of a safety lifesaving system.
- Cover all the sockets with the covers not removable from children.
- Use wire ducts and make floor lamps and table lamps inaccessible.
- While cooking the cookware handles, they should be facing inwards.
- You prefer the internal fires to cook or fry foods that splash.
- If you use the oven, the fireplace or other appliances that overheat, never lose sight of them.
- Always place scissors, knives and anything else that is sharp in places that are inaccessible to the child.
- Be careful not to leave any detergents, drugs, chemicals or any other dangerous products within reach of children if ingested or overturned.
- Do not smoke and do not leave cigarette butts around the house.
- Make sure that the plants you have at home or on the balcony are not dangerous.
- Put the gates to the stairs.
- If you leave for a few moments, leave the child in the box.
- Always check that the child does not throw objects from the balcony.
- Always watch him if he is taking a bath
- Cover the glass and mirrors with the appropriate protections.